I am new to all of this and aren't very good an introductions and I dont know what to write about myself, so instead of my first pxost being an introduction post on me and why I started this blog, I wrote about my favourite lipsticks for Summer, enjoy x
As you can probably tell from the pictures, I love a bold lip! I always try to wear lipstick as it just livens up your face, and gives a bit of a twirk to your outfit and make up of the day!
I'm not really one to spend ridiculous amounts on a high end lipstick, Mac is probably the price range I will stretch too as you can find some great drug store cheapies.
My favourite ones for Summer are of course my Mac and Barry M because their colours are great and they are instantly very visible and bold, they dont require more than a few coats to get a visible colour, where as many lipsticks I have bought before are less visible, and it takes more coats to build up to more of a visible colour and they can just look more like a sheery tinted gloss.
All these lipsticks will look great teamed with your shortest shorts, biggest sunglasses and your pretty little maxi dresses!
1. I have no idea what the first lipstick is called, nor the brand! As it's an old one and the labels have came off, but I absolutely love the lipstick, everyone needs a red in their lippy collection, so go buy a red girls!
2. This is my favourite one out of all of them, every since purple lipsticks have been in I have always wanted one, especially a dark one but I am so scared to try one. I stumbled across this one when in Mac and fell in love straight away, it also has a glossy finish which is perfect! Mac - Asian flower.
3. Have always loved orange lipsticks, even back in my younger days! Especially love this Barry M, this isn't as visible on as the others but it's still a lovely colour and leaves a glossy finish. The sticker has also come off this one but it's either a 54 or 53. Barry M - 54 or 53.
4. Again... I am unsure on the name as the label once again has came off, I apologise as I am rubbish at looking after things and keeping them presentable and tidy! On the website the most similar colour is the Showcase lipstick. This lipstick is more of a dark deep pink which is lovely colour. I prefer it without a gloss over the top as it looks so much more nicer with a matte finish. 17 - Showcase.
5. Last but not least, is another orange from the amazing Mac, this was my first Mac lipstick! This is brighter than the Barry M one and is definitely more visible, this would need a gloss finish to tone it down as the lips can look to matte and can look a little barbie like.
Mac - Morange.